day fourteen- someone you could never imagine your life without
There is nothing that says you can't pick the same person for different questions, right?! I know I already posted about Kelly, but REALLY- I can't imagine my life without him.

Who would help me with my computer problems? Who would help me shuttle kids around? Who would warm my feet at night? Who would make sure the bills are paid? Who would fertilize the grass? Who would clean out the drains? Who would hang my pictures? Who would research the best appliances, find the best places to go on vacation and get me the best deals?...
I don't want to lose anyone, but REALLY- I can't imagine how I would get along without Kelly.
Who would help me with my computer problems? Who would help me shuttle kids around? Who would warm my feet at night? Who would make sure the bills are paid? Who would fertilize the grass? Who would clean out the drains? Who would hang my pictures? Who would research the best appliances, find the best places to go on vacation and get me the best deals?...
I don't want to lose anyone, but REALLY- I can't imagine how I would get along without Kelly.

5 Comments:
Aww!
This is very sweet, you two are quite a good pair.
Love it.
And really, that's so TRUE about the picture hanging! My walls would ALL be bare.
It's true. You're pretty incompetent on the whole.
KIDDING!
You did good to choose him. He has had a great deal to do with the quality of your life. I'm grateful for that too.
Post a Comment
<< Home