day thirteen- your favorite band or artist
Can you honestly pick one favorite? I can't imagine naming one group or artist over all others. Kelly went through a very long phase of loving Depeche Mode and he would buy every new album. I don't have anyone I care that much about. And I rarely even like a whole album- I am a song picker and opt to listen to just my favorite songs over and over. I also like many types of music. My i-pod has a moody playlist, a crooner's playlist, a dance playlist, a musicals playlist and a playlist of songs I am trying out. I honestly don't have a favorite band or artist.
My sister, Kathryn, stated on her blog that Maroon 5's Songs About Jane was her "go-to" album and that gave me another way to think of this challenge because I do have a "go-to" album:

I love this album. I never tire of listening to it and it always fits my mood.
My sister, Kathryn, stated on her blog that Maroon 5's Songs About Jane was her "go-to" album and that gave me another way to think of this challenge because I do have a "go-to" album:

I love this album. I never tire of listening to it and it always fits my mood.

3 Comments:
all right Jenn... we are going to find you a favorite song! We will have to have a girls lunch where we all bring some of our favorite music and we will listen until we find something that rings true to you... whatdoyasay?? ;o)
Sounds like I need to listen to this album!
I have so many favorites it would be hard for me to choose.
Post a Comment
<< Home