Wednesday, April 20, 2011

day twenty- somewhere you would love to travel


Rome, Italy.

7 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

That one is high on my list too!! Think we could squeeze it in on our way to our Mediterranean cruise?

April 20, 2011 11:41 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

We should do Rome together. When I do Italy, I want to make at least 5 stops.

Rome
Venice
Florence
Pisa
Assisi
Naples
Pompei
Bologna

How do you pick?

April 20, 2011 5:48 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

We should totally travel the world together because we like a lot of the same things. Well, they say great minds think alike, I guess we have great minds!

April 21, 2011 4:23 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Me too! Italy in general calls to me.

April 23, 2011 11:51 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Its an amazing place! I love your daily posts. I need to get back into my blog. Tonight is the first time I've been on a blog in almost 2 months! Good to catch up with you a bit. We need to do a game night soon!

April 27, 2011 10:49 PM  
Blogger georgia-mom said...

I want to tag along!

May 06, 2011 9:50 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I actually did like Rome, you would love it. Much prettier than Paris. I loved Italy.

June 04, 2011 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home