uncle DAVID!
My brother, David, decided to move from Phoenix to Utah. I found out last Friday. He drove the U-Haul up on Monday. Tuesday afternoon he showed up at our house on his motorcycle, happy to see us and willing to give everyone a ride. He is pretty much the new favorite and totally coolest uncle for that! I don't know exactly why he chose to come here. I don't really care. I'm just glad he is here. I love having my family around! I am so blessed to have a really cool family- people I like to be around, who are smart, interesting and funny! We are quickly losing elbow room at our table, but so happy to squeeze one more in for Sunday Dinner!
Welcome to the Neighborhood Dave!

17 Comments:
Nice to see his bike is up and running again. It's been in pieces for nearly 2 years now.
Should I be hurt that I am the one sibling in Utah Dave has not yet contacted? Naw.
Ooh, he's cute. Anyhoo, how great to have one more family member around. You're lucky!! My sister and her family are moving back to Utah soon to be near the rest of our family, leaving me the sole member of the Clawson clan on the east coast. I'm super sad, especially because it's going to be hard to retain my title of Greatest Aunt Ever from the opposite side of the country.
I had to keep looking at the picture to try to find David in there, he's unrecognizable with his biker-guy look. How fun to have another sibling in Utah to join you for your Sunday dinners. (When is your house expansion or move happening??)
Um, what? Dave moved to Utah? I know I'm totally out of the loop on just about everything, but one would think I'd hear about this!
He is very cute and I can see why he is the best & coolest uncle. Must be fun having him around.
wonderful, wonderful! so great. and yes, he is a cutie!! you look adorable together!
Cute! We are traveling to Georgia next month to visit one of my brothers and I can't wait. I wish he lived closer.
Well, duh! Any uncle with a motorcycle would automatically be the favorite uncle, wouldn't he? I'm deathly afraid of them, and not happy to see you without helmets... don't get me started, it's a phobia with me. So does he live nearby?
I'm glad Michelle was thinking like I was, I hate always being the freaky one.
I wish my family would start migrating this way. I am pretty sure that is wishful thinking on my part.
How fun to have a cool uncle around!
Devin is reading this with me and is totally in love with the motorcycle.
He's jealous.
ok, i officially need a jenn post! i miss you!!
i am sure you are on spring break or something fun but i need to go on record to say COME BACK SOON! :)
ps- cass wrote a letter a week ago. it was in my purse...eeekkk! it should arrive soon. so sorry!!!
Hippy hop, hippity hop.
Will the Easter Bunny stop?
Will he leave a treat behind,
An Easter basket for me to find?
I'll look over here,
I'll look over there,
I'll look behind things,
I'll look everywhere
I'll look until I find my treat,
And then I'll sit right down and eat.
Happy Easter!
Ok, I'm glad Dave is back and everything, but don't you think it is time for you to update your blog? I know more is going on in your life that you are saying. We just had a holiday! You have to have taken some pictures of that, right?
And maay he not get a job until after Paris!
My yummy Easter package was waiting for me when I returned home from spring break - thanks!
i loved my "better late than never" stamp on the easter package box. how clever is that? i may need to invest in one of those-- where did you find it?
ok, so i feel silly writing on this post but I have to say that i LOVED seeing the Paris pics and reading the adventures.
I can't wait to hear about your experience.
What was your fave part of the trip? What did you bring home for the kids? Do you long to take them there to show off everything?
How did the kids do without you? How did your husband do? Oh details, are needed!
Post a Comment
<< Home