Sunday, April 03, 2011

day three- the cast of your favorite tv show


I love Castle. He is ruggedly handsome. And so funny. I can't pick a favorite movie, book or band, but this is definitely my favorite show on television. Bones is a close second, but it doesn't have Nathan Fillion. The rest of the cast is great too which solidifies it's pick as my favorite tv show, but really- Nathan Fillion. I don't think I need to say any more than that.

7 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I was going to say Castle too, but you and Kathryn already did. Ah, Nathan Fillion. I love him. I don't love Det. Kate Beckett, but who needs her?

April 04, 2011 7:26 PM  
Blogger lissa said...

Oh Jenn!! I watch Castle AND Bones religiously...Although I must say I'd take David Boreanaz over Nathan Fillion any day. I miss you.

April 04, 2011 9:38 PM  
Blogger georgia-mom said...

We ran out of Castle (we only watch Netflix or DVDs) so we started Bones. I might even start liking television (in limited amounts). At least I'm not totally out of all conversations about TV now.

April 04, 2011 11:58 PM  
Blogger Julie W said...

I love Castle too. I only watch it sporadically though. I should add the first season to my Netflix cue since we only saw a handful of them.

"Mom"- have you ever checked out Hulu.com you can stream TV shows and some movies online. They are usually available the day after they air but they only keep a few of the most current episodes at a time. That's how we watch TV along with Netflix.

April 05, 2011 8:31 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

He's my favorite part of that show for sure!

April 05, 2011 3:16 PM  
Blogger megan said...

You are a horrible mother! You make me want to watch it with you more! First showing it to me then having everyone comment about how great it is.

April 05, 2011 4:50 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

I've never even seen Castle! Or Bones. Looks like I'm missing out.

April 06, 2011 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home