life's little pleasures 2

In response to Jill's blog and her recent Impress Order, I thought I would share a picture I took of one of my Impress orders. I don't really remeber when I took this- the labels were for Michelle for Christmas one year if that helps anyone date it for me. I think it is my favorite place to order from because everything comes wrapped in paper and they include a thank you card. SO delightful! I loved this order because it included so much gingham ribbon! At least 6 colors! And the little jar contains watch pieces- so cool! Anyway- just thought it would be fun to share my box of little pleasures!

2 Comments:
That photo is pure bliss. I think I'd have that displayed somewhere in my room just to get be through the times in-between orders.
What a great idea! I wish I had photos of some of the orders I've received. It's just not quite the same when everything's been unpacked, put away, used...
Post a Comment
<< Home