12 on the 12th | January
1. There was crazy wind last night that blew our garbage can over and down the road 15 feet. I don't know if it actually snowed or just blew what was already on the ground.
2. I love waking up to a clean family room.
3. This is the corner of my kitchen counter. Emily says we should keep it like this forever.
4. Kate's flowers were looking pretty droopy yesterday, but after a trim and some fresh water- they look great today. She got them from her Preference date who got sick.
5. The shoes Kate left out after getting home late from Preference.
6. I am not a fan of 1pm church, but today we spent the morning studying for Ward Conference and it was wonderful. This is Kate's study spot. She read to me while I prepped dinner.
7. Dinner prep- honey chicken, onion rice and sweetened carrots. Don't ask how much butter we use for this dinner!
8. On time to church.
9. FHE- discussion on how we can help hasten the Lord's work.
10. I'll be sad when my stash of candy cane/peppermint treats is gone, but these Candy Cane Oreos were a tasty FHE treat.
11. Ender loves to crawl up my stairs. Then he wants to walk down them so he does that adorable tap dance to try and find the stair he won't be able to reach for another year. Love having a little one around!
12. I took baby duty while the other adults played Dead Panic. Then Micah took baby duty so I could play Forbidden Island. We won.
13. BONUS- our group SP before they left. Today is the first time I feel guilty my kids aren't ever in our Sunday group photo.
note: I had to find a new format for 12 on the 12th because I no longer have Photoshop on my computer. I don't know that I'm in love with this collage from Photoscape, but until I find the right template, this works.


3 Comments:
I think this is a cool template and I'm so glad you documented your day!
I had to do a triple take on your family room because I haven't seen it with that furniture in it...I think you should host book club one of these days so we can come over.
I think long, leisurely mornings are the benefit to 1:00 church.
Kate's shoes look sassy and painful!
I am DYING to hear every last detail of her Preference date.
Also-I'm sick of peppermint too. Just threw away the end of the ice cream, I'd had enough!
I can't believe how much Ender has grown in just one month's time. Now he is a champion of the stairs.
I'm sad your kids are not in Sunday pictures more often, but I'm glad life circumstances have allowed my family and me to be there with you so regularly. You're the best!
Post a Comment
<< Home