Tuesday, February 14, 2006

debt of gratitude

So, I have this REALLY fabulous friend who, no matter what I try to do for her, she always ends up doing more for me! Today, I took her some pink Krispy Kreme donuts for Valentine's day. She then listened to me vent, sent me home with the YUMMIEST caramel popcorn ever and chicken to make dinner with, AND she kept my daughter to play for an hour or so! Her generosity has NO bounds! I will simply not be able to thank her enough for all she has done for me! Especially when she returns any favors with such abundance!
Jill, you are a rare and amazing person! I adore you and hope we will be friends always! Thank you and Happy Valentine's Day!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

You're out of control--did you scan the popcorn or get an awesome extreme close-up? It's great, and so are all of your very nice words. I was going to post about you and the Krispy Kreme's you brought me, but my lack of digital technology is holding me up and my picture is still at Macey's--dang it. You are the one who is so generous with me and I am thankful.

February 14, 2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger amy gretchen said...

I will second that about you know who, but you are just as fabulous.

February 14, 2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger jt said...

as i was reading it, i KNEW it was about jill! Jill, your fabulousness, kindness, and your reputation precede you!

February 15, 2006 9:05 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

I took the picture with the macro setting on my digital camera- it turned out pretty good huh! It makes my mouth water when I look at it- luckliy I still have a little saved I can go eat but it will be a torturous photo when the real thing is gone!

February 15, 2006 9:10 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

I agree with you about Jill - she is also very kind and generous with me. I always think I will do something fabulous to let her know I appreciate all she does but so far I am just the taker!

February 15, 2006 10:00 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

Ahhh... this is a perpetual problem with Jill. I feel I am doomed to always be indebted to her no matter what. Sadly, this is also the case with you!

February 15, 2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Isn't it wonderful to have friends like that? What a blessing.

February 15, 2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

And that popcorn looks heavenly!

February 15, 2006 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home