Tuesday, April 25, 2006

back on a schedule

Spring Break is over and we are back on a schedule. Of course, that means we have plenty to schedule. Just a quick look at today and I hope you'll understand why I'm having trouble getting to my blog.

9:00am Drop Emily off for pre-school field trip to HONK! (a play based on the ugly duckling)
9:15am Drop Kate and Megan off at school
10:00am Endowment session with other women presenting at Women's Conference
12:15pm Pick up Emily (I didn't actually pick her up until 12:40 because time is against me in all things!!)
12:38 Drop Soren off at Kindergarten (Micah, the totally wonderful and amazing brother in law who came to watch the boys while I went to the temple, actually dropped him off for me but since I don't have a cell phone, he did it after I got home at 12:55!)
1:15pm Finally get Ethan down for a nap (That means I have ONE hour, so I'm racing through the house to pick up and took this minute to blog.)
3:30pm Pick kids up from school.
4:00pm Drop Megan off at violin
4:15pm Drop Kate off at piano
4:30pm Pick up Megan from violin
5:15pm Pick up Kate from piano
6:00ish Meet Jill for Soren and Kate's birthday photos (we're only 6 months late with Soren and 2 months late for Kate!)
7:00pm Work out details for Women's Conference Booth with Jill
8:00pm Friends get together at Amy's newly painted house.

Was I supposed to make dinner somewhere in there?

6 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

You seriously need a cell phone. I'm surprised you've gone this long without it. I know it's just one more thing, and you don't need any more distractions while you're driving, but things like running late and calling your babysitter to drop kids off at school, or calling the preschool to say you're almost there, or calling to order dinner so you can pick it up while you're out are all definite benefits to having a cell phone.

You need someone else to drive your kids. Promise me that when you guys decide to move into a bigger house that you buy or build one that will allow the kids to ride the bus!! I'm sure that will result in less 911 calls from Soren, and hours more in your day.

P.S. It looks like Kelly is going to be taking the kids to McDonald's after pictures tonight eh?

April 25, 2006 3:13 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I can't believe all the stuff you have to do in a day. How in the world do you manage?

April 26, 2006 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you're absolutely amazing. You make my life look simpler. Thanks! Does Kate really have an hour piano lesson?

April 26, 2006 12:18 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Wow, Jenn, and you still offered to bring something to my house to eat last night. That is the mark of a true friend. I can't believe your day. I have to say I can't wait to see what you've come up with for your booth for Women's Conference. Is there any chance we can sneak in to see it live and in person?

April 26, 2006 1:46 PM  
Blogger Micah said...

I'm glad you are back on schedule but more importantly I am glad I am caught up on your blog. Luckily I was aware of all that has been posted so I didn't make any comments, but it still feels great to be connected. You may have to get really good and fast at this when I go to California. I don't want to be left out. I LOVE YOU!

April 27, 2006 8:55 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

What? You don't have a cell phone?? That is just wrong. And is there no way to carpool? You should not have to do that much driving! Dang. Is this what having 5 kids is like? No wonder I knew I wasn't up to the task.

Holy crap! Jana is commenting!!

April 27, 2006 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home