roped in!
Jill dared to say that I had been "roped in" to spending the day with her! Well, I wish I was roped in more often because I had a great time!! After a little fiasco with movie times and theater locations (trust me, it is too long a story!), we made it to a noon showing of The Devil Wears Prada- which I thought was way cute! Stanely Tucci is SO funny, Meryl Streep was fantastic, and I think Anne Hathaway is just darling! The clothes were cool, the shoes amazing and now I totally want to go to Paris! (Michelle, are we still invited?!!) After the movie, we had good lunch at Goodwood Barbeque (I never eat good lunch!) and went shopping WITHOUT kids (I never do that either!). The day was meant to celebrate Jill's birthday, but it was just plain delightful for ME and I hope it was for Jill. Happy Birthday my wonderful friend! I know it is technically tomorrow, but I am so glad we could CELEBRATE today!
4 Comments:
Thank you so much for such a fun day! I'm glad it was a fun outing for you too. Why don't we do that sort of thing more often?
I am so glad Jill roped you in. As if you need a reason to go hang out with the fabulous Jill. I'm glad you too had a great time at the movies and shopping. BTW, the photo of you with the enormous letter on Jill's blog is very funny.
I'm so glad you were able to have a fun day together. Now you know why Jill's birthday is as much fun for me as my birthday!
Oh that sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see that movie, although I am behind like 5 already! Great to know that Jill has great friends!
Post a Comment
<< Home