revisiting creative hang-up #2
Remember how I can't work in a mess? How I get distracted and claustrophobic when there are stacks and piles around me? Well, it is even more than that. I really, really love organizing!! It is just as much fun to rearrange my shelves or even better, to add new ones, as it is to scrapbook! So, as Jill requested, these are pictures of my new IKEA shelf and my newly organized space. As a note, organized is NOT the same as clean. If I could figure out how to keep my room clean AND organized, what a creative genius I could be!! :)




13 Comments:
That is a lot of happiness right there. I love it.
p.s. I can't seem to keep my room clean OR organized, so you're ahead of me!
I'm always amazed at what a good job you do at organizing everything in your room. I'm also amazed that you're willing to share that space with your kids (especially after Ethan's marker incident). Your room is so aethetically pleasing, I love to just stand in there and soak it all in whenever I stop by your house. Your IKEA shelves are awesome.
Jenn-
Which IKEA shelves did you get?
I LOVE those IKEA shelves. I don't have some but I have admired them before. Fabulous. I love how organized you are....and yes, too bad organized is not the same as clean.
The wedding books are fabulous. I am so glad I got to see one in person. I need to touch. What a priceless gift.
The shelf is the black brown Expedit shelf, approx. 58"x58"
here is the link
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?topcategoryId=15561&catalogId=10103&storeId=12&productId=11499&langId=-1&chosenPartNumber=40047675
sorry for the screwy link-
go to ikea.com
pick United States
choose bookshelves and scroll down about half way
EXPEDIT, it comes in multiple colors and sizes and it is FABULOUS! pretty easy to assemble too!
Oh, if you were a boy I'd marry you, that room speaks to all of my OCD's, I love the orgainization of it all, the coordination. OOOOH, I could just go on and on. One of the jobs I want to have when I grow up (or a business I want to start) is home and personal orgainization. I love it all. Your room is amazing.
Amazing shelves- They look like they are just the right size. I aspire to be that organized someday. Very cool.
I have the great joy of living near an IKEA and have been looking for bookcase for all my crafting supplies. Thanks!
That's a tight fit for your shelves; can you shut the door? What did you do with the rest of the room? I still envision a tall table in it.
Your organization is a sight to behold, the wedding books are amazing, and you are somethin' else!
Unbelievable. It looks fabulous.
Sadly, I'm the other way around -- clean but not necessarily organized.
Okay I am a little late reading this post. I crossed over from Jill's. That looks amazing. Your house looks like a store. Can I come over to scrapbook?
Hey Pam- I guess I would be one of your OCD's, because sadly this looks like my color coded clothes closet.
Post a Comment
<< Home