SPT- Tax Refund
As I understand this week's challenge- we have $100 virtual tax refund to spend on ourselves. What I wouldn't give for it to be real! I went shoe shopping today- I'm trying to find a pair of black shoes for Paris. I found two!

One is close toed, comfortable and affordable. The other is a heeled sandal that is comfortable but open toed (I'm thinking spring might mean rain and walking might mean dirt...) and not so affordable at $89. I bought it. I love it. I am returning it. And going with the more practical shoe. Which also saves me money for my trip.
But, DANG it is a cute sandal! I am so wishing a tax return was really in my hand!
One is close toed, comfortable and affordable. The other is a heeled sandal that is comfortable but open toed (I'm thinking spring might mean rain and walking might mean dirt...) and not so affordable at $89. I bought it. I love it. I am returning it. And going with the more practical shoe. Which also saves me money for my trip.
But, DANG it is a cute sandal! I am so wishing a tax return was really in my hand!

4 Comments:
Your practical shoes are cute and now that I've seen them in action in Paris I know how cute they really are, even though they gave you blisters.
I like both shoes but would have had to go with the practical as well. Sad to hear they gave you blisters.
your shoes were adorable in the pics. i LOVED that you all took so many pics. i felt as if i was there...
my doc's took me through our italy (and mexico!) trip with no blisters. those sandals have been all over and such a blessing. walking with blisters would not be fun...
cute, and i LOVE the practical shoes.
Post a Comment
<< Home