and we're off...
After the race, we start another kind of race. A race against the Saturday black hole. You know that part of the day that just disappears and you find yourself with no more time to do all the things you want to do on a Saturday when everyone is home...
Possible Chores: (as of 8:15pm)
- finish catch up posts (one posted, two started)
- find boxes and start packing up unnecessary items (found 6 boxes, four of them packed)
- register the van (check!)
- clean craft room
- rent a storage unit
- look for tile to fix the kitchen floor and while we're there, check out sinks and light fixtures (check!)
- clean Kate and Megan's room (picked up, that's a start)
- two loads of laundry (three folded, one in the dryer and one in the washer)
- baths for girls (no hot water!#@*##)
- small grocery run for produce and what we forgot last week (we shop for two weeks of meals at a time) (decided not needed)
- Primary: plan Priesthood Preview, check for announcements and assignments (that would be Soren giving the talk in Senior Primary!), compose reverence lecture (someone threw a spit wad at my music person!)
- call Collette about her painter
- weed front garden (significant progress)

7 Comments:
That's quite a list you have for the day. I hope you get it done! Congratulations to Kelly and your girls on running a 5K! That's awesome!
I think it's so great that the girls like to go running with Kelly and that they've already run a 5k. I ran races like that in high school and loved it, but think it would have been easier and way cool to have started running with my dad at a younger age.
Saturdays are rough sometimes with all the possible projects available. It feels like there are too many bodies and opinions in the house so it's hard to focus.
I think you always get tons done, the fact that you don't get your whole list done is because you just have to much to do!!! I hope life slows down for the summer! I can't wait to hear more details on the house (did you buy it?!).
ok that is impressive for the girls. i passed on the info to cass! i am trying to get her to go with me.
great progress on your list...good weekend it sounds like!
My painter's name is Ryan Nelson with Monarch Paintin and his number is 735-8781. You can check that off your list!!
That is so cute about the girls running with Kelly! I hate days with impossible to-do lists. Sounds like you made pretty good progress, though...
to answer your questions, yes, your chocolate will say grams (I believe 200 is one bar), and you would find Grand Marnier at the state liquor store!
awesome jenn! way to go. i can't stand the saturday black hole yet i find myself in it weekly. there is always just tooooooooo much to do!
so did you buy the new house? can't wait to find out...
Post a Comment
<< Home