Thursday, May 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Melissa!

I have to be honest- there is a LOT I don't know about my sister in-law, Melissa. That includes her age. So, I can't make a list like I did for Elizabeth. But I can share some of my favorite things about her:
  • Her favorite color is purple.
  • Her very first visit to my house, she played tea party and put on a princess parade with my little girls. From that moment on, she had my vote!
  • She remembers our birthdays and always has presents. Better yet, she survived and laughs about the time Emily hated the present she brought- a cute pair of purple sandals which were thrown across the room as Emily ran from the room screaming, "I hate shoes. Shoes are boring!" (Thanks for understanding Melissa!)
  • She has traveled all over the world. She loves to talk about her travels and talk about your travels! She had great advice and was SO excited for my trip to Paris.
  • She organized our Sauter family cruise in November which was a fabulous idea and a wonderful vacation.
  • She is a good sport about all the hair styling questions we ask her! And she doesn't charge us for the answers :)
  • She is smart, kind, beautiful and an amazing person. We love having her in our family!
Happy Birthday Melissa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home