Girl's Night Out!
I went to dinner last night with some gals from my neighborhood. It was SO fun! Usually I visit with these ladies while kids are pulling and screaming, husbands are waiting, obligations are calling... but tonight, the conversation was relaxed, spontaneous and even hysterical; the food was new and tasty- we tried an Indian restaurant in Sandy; and they were happy to bag the movie and go out for ice-cream- I love girls who love dessert!!! It was a much needed and much appreciated night out with some really fantastic ladies!
I offered to take a picture of our group and they didn't believe I could do it- they just laughed that I admitted to having ape-arms. But, I do. It is genetic and I have embraced it. And look-

all six faces are in my photo. I even like it better than the one the stranger took! Maybe next time, which I hope is soon, they will not doubt the ape-arms!
I offered to take a picture of our group and they didn't believe I could do it- they just laughed that I admitted to having ape-arms. But, I do. It is genetic and I have embraced it. And look-
all six faces are in my photo. I even like it better than the one the stranger took! Maybe next time, which I hope is soon, they will not doubt the ape-arms!

4 Comments:
There's no way around it -- those long arms are a blessing! (Take it from someone with extra-short arms.)
Man that's one good lookin' group! I will NEVER doubt your ape arms again.. I LOVE your ape arms.. oh no I really do! ;o) Steph
Your monkey arms are fabulous for self-portraits.
I do love this picture way better than the one that I had that girl take. I think I will replace mine with this one. Thank you for letting us see pictures from a different perspective.
Post a Comment
<< Home