Tuesday, April 07, 2009

"The Puzzler"

I think that would be his Super Hero name- though I don't quite know how his powers would work, but he amazes me when he hollers, "Mom, come see what I did" and I find him like this:

{All four puzzles, by himself on Sunday morning during General Conference}

8 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

Cute photo! Lucas was the same way. I guess some kids just have the puzzle gene and can see how it all fits together.

April 07, 2009 10:15 PM  
Blogger lissa said...

I think I quit checking your blog - now I'm behind on what's going on! Congrats to Kate (12)! Hugs to you (Ethan in Kindergarten)! We missed our last gathering - let's try again! Happy Easter!

April 08, 2009 12:45 PM  
Blogger easleyfamily said...

What a smarty! I am SO happy to see you blogging again!

April 08, 2009 5:41 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

You have such an awesome kid (plus 4). I love the super-hero attempt :)

April 08, 2009 9:42 PM  
Blogger Julie W said...

Puzzles are great. Erin and Emily are my puzzlers. They got it from me and I got it from my dad but not as much as my older sister that would do puzzles upside down or start from the outside edge and then do the next row and next row until putting the last piece in the middle

Does Ethan get his puzzling abilities from either of you?

April 10, 2009 9:43 AM  
Blogger melanie said...

I love his superhero name! I remember you posting puzzles he did at barely 3. What a kid.

April 12, 2009 10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so awesome. His being busy must have allowed you to hear some of the talks which is a total blessing.

April 15, 2009 12:09 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

What, no princess puzzles? Hee.

April 18, 2009 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home