Friday, July 16, 2010

12 on the 13th (better late than never) | April

1. I seriously thought we had another leak in our roof because the sound of rushing water was so loud as I made my bed. I discovered it was rapid run-off down the drain by my window now that we were finally seeing some sunshine!
2. I try to check email and blogs most mornings, but what I love documenting is the collection of stuff around my computer! I also love that my reflection showed up in the screen.
3. There may be some sunshine, but today still called for cozy socks.
4. Happiness is a made bed.
5. A whole load of fleece- will spring ever arrive?!
6. Kindergarten pick-up: stay in your car edition. Can you believe it was sunny and the snow was melting just 2 hours ago?!!
7. The craft room is being moved to the basement- that is what I spend my free time working on!
8. While I organize my new craft space, Ethan plays with his favorite gang.
9. Moving the craft room to the basement required a low estimate of 30 round trips from the upstairs bedroom to the basement which I did by myself while the kids were at school. That deserves a little nap!!
10. Left over caramel fondue- the ultimate after-school snack!
11. Megan is the best helper!
12. After a busy day, Kelly and I cozy-up on the couch for a show and then check the weather forecast before heading to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I don't know how you manage to remember everything from way back when, but I think it's cool that you're catching up on these grids.

July 17, 2010 12:01 AM  
Blogger Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I simply adore these 12 posts. awesome!

July 23, 2010 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home