Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SPT- What was I thinking?!!

I didn't think I had anything for this SPT challenge.

Then I woke up this morning, with my cold in full swing, and I thought to myself-
What was I thinking?

{starting top left: Melissa, Sheryl, Steffanie, Annie,
Debbie, Jen, Stacey, me, and Alex!}

I went to Brick Oven last night with some girlfriends from my ward. The food was delicious. The company was delightful and, as always, very entertaining! But- I am sick! And I just risked my friends good health to selfishly eat Roasted Pepper Pasta and Cream of Broccoli Soup! That was NOT very nice of me!

So, to my sweet friends (who I loved being with!!)- I am SO sorry for exposing you to this wicked, nasty cold! I am praying really hard that you don't get sick just because I couldn't resist the combination of good friends and good food!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

What a fabulous picture! It is so nice to see so many friendly faces.

April 22, 2008 3:46 PM  
Blogger Sarah Lee said...

I think that I would risk a cold to go to Brick Oven :) I'm glad that you guys had fun. I am totally coming next time.

April 22, 2008 3:53 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

It sounds like a fun night, hopefully you didn't sneeze on anyone and get them sick...I think they're safe.

April 22, 2008 4:20 PM  
Blogger skcoe said...

I WONDERED if you weren't feeling good! But we did have a great time and I LOVE our self portrait! You're getting mighty good at them...

YAY for fun friends and fantastic food. (Boo for Brick Oven being sold out of cookies and us having to settle for the dried out version at Kohlers!)

April 22, 2008 7:58 PM  
Blogger Vicky Bonita said...

Looks like fun!!

Count me in next time (I promise not to be out of town, well, maybe)

Great picture!!!

April 25, 2008 2:24 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

Good food and good friends -- definitely a combo that is hard to resist!

April 25, 2008 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home