Sunday, November 07, 2010

November 7th: Church

Kelly stayed home from church today with Ethan who has strep. I left feeling sad for him and so happy that I was going to church. I feel sad for my children when they fight going each week because I am always so happy that I am going to church. I love church.


{from 12 on the 12th in September}

I am thankful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love learning about the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love the Sabbath Day and the promptings of the Spirit that attend my meetings.

Today, I am thankful that I could go to church.

3 Comments:

Blogger skcoe said...

I LOVE CHURCH TOO!

Heck, even I am the one to fight going sometimes but once I walk in the doors and hear the prelude...I'm so happy I am there. I love primary. I love choir. And I love challenging callings, yes...even the ones that leave me beat up and breathless at the end of a LONG day!

November 09, 2010 4:38 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I love going too!

I actually woke up feeling bizarrely dizzy on Sunday and it wasn't going away (what the?!) then my thoughts went like this...
1. Maybe I should stay home.
2. But I don't want to miss church.
3. Oh, but I really need to read my book club book, maybe this is a blessing.
4. But I hate to miss it, I always feel better when I go.
5. I'm going.
6. I went and was fine and it ended up being my turn to conduct primary, so it's a good thing I was there.

November 09, 2010 4:48 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

I love church, too. I am never sorry when I go to church. I hope my younger children will feel that way when they get a little older!

November 13, 2010 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home